The American NATYA Music / Dance Festivals are organized entirely by volunteers, and we depend on community involvement to run the event in a smooth fashion. If you would like to volunteer at either the Festivals or in general by serving on , there are plenty of opportunities to do so. Read on for a sample of what we do, followed by instructions on how to sign up.
- Drive artists, volunteers, and equipment between the hotel and the venue
- Artist pick up / drop off at the airport
- Transporting Festival goods and supplies
- Collecting donations for meals
- Providing Snacks to guests
- Working in food management like serving, clean etc.
- Assist sound engineer and stage manager turn over stage between concerts, help with microphones, and recording setup
- Helping in lighting design
- Help with stage props, with lowering the stage props, by moving them in time during the show
- Providing coffee, tea, and water to artists in backstage